|Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2018 – JPSC Recruitment is available for ” Assistant Engineer and Assistant Public Hearth Officer” posts. The JPSC Online application is invited from eligible candidates to fill in 113 vacancies. JPSC Online Apply is available from 13th September 2018 to 29th Oct. 2018. The detailed eligibility criteria for educational qualification and age limit are described below. Eligible candidates need to apply online from the official website or from the link provided below. Ensure the eligibility criteria for Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2018 before applying for the posts.
Educational Qualification –
Candidates must possess a Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB).
How to Apply for JPSC Civil Judge Online Form –
Candidates can apply through the link provided below or they can also apply through the official site of the JPSC before
- Individuals are advised to ensure the eligibility criteria before applying for JPSC Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website of West Bengal PSC –
- Final the Advertisement / Announcement tab from the main menu option.
- Final the desired Recruitment notification.
- Read the complete notification thoroughly.
Mode of Selection for JPSC Civil Judge Online Form –
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination & Interview.