|Delhi High Court Group C Result 2018 / Delhi High Court Expected Cut Off 2018
The Delhi High Court Group C Result 2018 Has Been Prepared on the basis of marks scored by the Applicants in the descriptive test so it can be seen that the minimum Qualifying marks or the Delhi High Court Group C Expected Cut off 2018 for General Category is 25, SC/ST/OBC/PH was 22.5 the Full marks is 50. so Applicants who have Scored Above this cut off marks have been considered as Qualified in the Descriptive test.
Instructions For Downloading –
- Open the Download Link Section.
- After that a PDF page which has Been Released by Delhi High Court Will be Opened.
- This page will Display the Names and Roll Numbers of the Qualified Applicants.
- Applicants may save the PDF Page if Required.
- Applicants can Also Check the result from the official website of Delhi High court.
- Applicants Download Result.